Go to the current Business Partner Directory and Buyer's Guide
Business Partner membership is open to all corporations who provide products and services to the facilities management marketplace or who have an interest in reaching facilities managers in the educationenvironment.
APPA offers Business Partners:
- Direct access to a targeted audience of educational facilities vice presidents, directors, chief engineers, managers, and supervisors who manage a median department budget of more than $5 million.
- Increased visibility among educational facilities professionals to enhance your name recognition and credibility.
- A customized APPA logo to visually highlight your membership in and support of APPA in publications and advertisements, and on your website.
- Exhibit and Event Sponsorship Opportunities (APPA 2013 Exhibitor Information).
- Competitive Advertising Rates.
- Access to APPA’s Center for Facilities Research (CFaR) through direct contributions or research support.
Earn the special designation of Strategic Business Partner. APPA Business Partners accumulate points for each commitment they make to support APPA through advertising, exhibiting, sponsorships, etc.
- 1 (1 representative; no associates) is $1,365.
- 3 (1 representative; 2 associates) is $1,865.
- 5 (1 representative; 4 associates) is $2,375.
- Additional Associate member is $260 per person.
- Access to APPA’s virtual Membership Directory & Resource Guide
- Free listing in APPA’s virtual Membership Directory & Resource Guide
- Two free listings in APPA’s on-line Buyers’ Guide (Click here to view/select listing categories)
– Additional listings are available at $100 each
- Three complimentary uses of APPA’s mailing list each year
– Additional lists available at minimal cost (members only)
- Inside track to sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Referrals to members regarding products and services
- Early notice on exhibiting and advertising opportunities
- Significant discount on exhibit space at the APPA Annual Conference and Professional Development programs throughout the year
- Significant discounts on advertising space in APPA’s Facilities Manager magazine, Inside APPA newsletter and other APPA Publications
- Subscriptions to Facilities Manager magazine
- Subscriptions to Inside APPA, APPA’s biweekly e-newsletter
- Access to APPANet – APPA’s online networking service for APPA members
Facilities Manager Magazine
APPA Online Dues Payment Center
Pay your 2013-14 Membership Dues Online!
Click Here for Details
Benchmarking & Organizational Change
Public Policy Strategy Agenda for 2012-13
Standards and Code Issue
Priorities of the APPA Code Advocacy Task Force
provides APPA members with a structured overview of the work and accomplishments the APPA (CATF) has made within the past twelve months.
APPA Community College Champions
Contact APPA’s Community College Champions to learn more about the value of APPA International, its regions, and chapters. APPA’s Champions will assist you in learning more about the APPA organization and its many networking opportunities. Reach out to a Champion near you!
Fully Revised & Updated! Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities
2012 Thought Leaders Report
2012 Report Focuses on
Space Management & Utilization
Strategic Capital Development
This book presents a bold approach for planning capital investments from a strategic and long-range perspective. Click here for more details!
APPA Web Standards PortalPowered by ANSI!
Every facilities department needs to ensure their institutions are in compliance with the most current codes and standards impacting construction, fire safety, lighting, the environment, ADA, and HVAC, among other areas. Click here to access the APPA Web Standards Portal!