2014 Award Nominations
Nominations are now being taken for APPA’s 2014 institutional and individual awards: Award for Excellence, Sustainability Award, Effective and Innovative Practices Award, APPA Fellow, Meritorious Service Award, and Pacesetter Award. The deadline for consideration for the 2014 awards is January 31, 2014. Awards nominations submitted after January 31, 2014 will be held and considered in the 2015 award cycle.
Visit http://appa.org/recognition/ for award details and to submit for the awards. Questions about the award process? Contact your regional representative to the Professional Affairs or Awards and Recognition Committee or Christina Hills at the APPA office.
The Pacesetter Award is designed to encourage further participation in APPA among those who have already made significant contributions at their regions or chapters. Up to seven Pacesetter Awards will be given each year.
To be eligible for the Pacesetter Award, nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Employee of an APPA member institution for three consecutive years.
- Active participation in meetings and other functions of the Association.
- Demonstrated significant and/or continued service to the association through one or more of the following:
- Service/contributions/accomplishments at an international, regional or chapter level.
- Service/contributions/accomplishments as a member of an official APPA Commitee, Program, Task Force, etc.
- Service/contributions/accomplishments as a member of an official APPA Training program or special project.
- Authorship of a publication, article, or chapter for APPA or presentation at an APPA annual meeting or educational program.
- Other voluntary contributions of time, effort, resources, and leadership abilities to promote and enhance APPA and the educational facilities management profession.
Facilities Manager Magazine
APPA Online Dues Payment Center
Pay your 2013-14 Membership Dues Online!
Click Here for Details
Benchmarking & Organizational Change
Public Policy Strategy Agenda for 2012-13
Standards and Code Issue
Priorities of the APPA Code Advocacy Task Force
provides APPA members with a structured overview of the work and accomplishments the APPA (CATF) has made within the past twelve months.
APPA Community College Champions
Contact APPA’s Community College Champions to learn more about the value of APPA International, its regions, and chapters. APPA’s Champions will assist you in learning more about the APPA organization and its many networking opportunities. Reach out to a Champion near you!
Fully Revised & Updated! Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities
2012 Thought Leaders Report
2012 Report Focuses on
Space Management & Utilization
Strategic Capital Development
This book presents a bold approach for planning capital investments from a strategic and long-range perspective. Click here for more details!
APPA Web Standards PortalPowered by ANSI!
Every facilities department needs to ensure their institutions are in compliance with the most current codes and standards impacting construction, fire safety, lighting, the environment, ADA, and HVAC, among other areas. Click here to access the APPA Web Standards Portal!