APPA Web Standards Portal
APPA Web Standards Portal
Click here to enter the APPA Web Standards Portal. APPA and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) have teamed up to provide APPA members with substantial discounts on standards and codes commonly used and adhered to by educational institutions (higher education and K-12) for purposes of construction and maintenance of their campus facilities and infrastructure.
Enjoy the following benefits:
- Search for standards from over 80 standards publishers by keyword or document number.
- Purchase standards online with a major credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express accepted) or via a deposit account.
- No waiting – Download standards immediately to your computer.
- APPA Member Discount: 5 percent discount on standards purchases. To acquire the discount, APPA members enter a discount code at checkout when closing out their standards and codes purchases. Receive the discount code by entering your user ID and password at the following link: Standards Portal Discount Code.
- Enjoy immediate access and member discount pricing on standards from the following standards and code publishers:
American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
International Code Council
Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
The Illuminating Engineering Society of North America
National Fire Protection Association
Telecommunications Industry Association
U.S. Federal Standards and Codes
Various U.S. federal agencies have established standards and codes that impact facilities construction, maintenance, and operations. These standards/codes are available at no cost on the following U.S. Government web sites:
- ADA -- Americans with Disabilities Act/Dept. of Justice (“Standards for Accessible Design”)
- NERC - North American Electric Reliability Corporation
- OSHA -- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Facilities Manager Magazine
APPA Online Dues Payment Center
Pay your 2013-14 Membership Dues Online!
Click Here for Details
Benchmarking & Organizational Change
Public Policy Strategy Agenda for 2012-13
Standards and Code Issue
Priorities of the APPA Code Advocacy Task Force
provides APPA members with a structured overview of the work and accomplishments the APPA (CATF) has made within the past twelve months.
APPA Community College Champions
Contact APPA’s Community College Champions to learn more about the value of APPA International, its regions, and chapters. APPA’s Champions will assist you in learning more about the APPA organization and its many networking opportunities. Reach out to a Champion near you!
Fully Revised & Updated! Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities
2012 Thought Leaders Report
2012 Report Focuses on
Space Management & Utilization
Strategic Capital Development
This book presents a bold approach for planning capital investments from a strategic and long-range perspective. Click here for more details!
APPA Web Standards PortalPowered by ANSI!
Every facilities department needs to ensure their institutions are in compliance with the most current codes and standards impacting construction, fire safety, lighting, the environment, ADA, and HVAC, among other areas. Click here to access the APPA Web Standards Portal!