Body of Knowledge Sponsorship
The following organizations have generously sponsored one or more chapters within the APPA Body of Knowledge.
|CAPPA, the Central region of APPA|
Part 1: Leadership
|SRAPPA, the Southeastern region of APPA||Part 3: Roadmap for Campus Environmental Sustainability|
We invite business partners, consultants, agencies, organizations, regions and chapters, and institutions to sponsor one or more chapters in the BOK. The sponsorship gives you significant recognition by APPA in many ways.
1-Year Commitment: $5,000 (per chapter)
- Company name and/or logo placed on each chapter your organization sponsors
- Company name and/or logo on APPA’s Body of Knowledge website pages and all related listings
- Company name and/or logo on electronic and print materials promoting the availability of the Body of Knowledge to both members and nonmembers of APPA
- Visibility within APPA’s online bookstore (within the BOK listings)
- Special recognition at APPA annual conference
- Recognition in Inside APPA, APPA’s e-newsletter, as well as in APPA’s Facilities Manager magazine
- One-year digital access to the entire BOK for your individual use
- 2 points toward APPA Strategic Business Partner status
3-Year Commitment: $12,000 (per chapter)All benefits of a one-year commitment, PLUS:
- Free ad placement in APPA’s popular New Products column in Facilities Manager
- Additional two-year digital access to the entire BOK for your individual use
- Free ad in Inside APPA e-newsletter
- Additional 3 points toward APPA Strategic Business Partner status
Facilities Manager Magazine
APPA Online Dues Payment Center
Pay your 2013-14 Membership Dues Online!
Click Here for Details
Benchmarking & Organizational Change
Public Policy Strategy Agenda for 2012-13
Standards and Code Issue
Priorities of the APPA Code Advocacy Task Force
provides APPA members with a structured overview of the work and accomplishments the APPA (CATF) has made within the past twelve months.
APPA Community College Champions
Contact APPA’s Community College Champions to learn more about the value of APPA International, its regions, and chapters. APPA’s Champions will assist you in learning more about the APPA organization and its many networking opportunities. Reach out to a Champion near you!
Fully Revised & Updated! Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities
2012 Thought Leaders Report
2012 Report Focuses on
Space Management & Utilization
Strategic Capital Development
This book presents a bold approach for planning capital investments from a strategic and long-range perspective. Click here for more details!
APPA Web Standards PortalPowered by ANSI!
Every facilities department needs to ensure their institutions are in compliance with the most current codes and standards impacting construction, fire safety, lighting, the environment, ADA, and HVAC, among other areas. Click here to access the APPA Web Standards Portal!