Affiliate membership is open to any personnel employed by a college or university in a department other than facilities for example, housing or purchasing. This membership is also open to nonprofit institutions or organizations with an interest in facilities management such as hospitals, churches, and military bases.
Affiliate membership is also open to interested professionals who are not employed by a for-profit organization that would qualify as a Business Partner.
To allow for greater participation by an organization, you can choose to have more than one representative participate as an Associate Member.
To take advantage of APPA's 'Try Before You Buy' 90-day trial, click here.
- 1 (1 representative; no associates) is $545.
- 3 (1 representative; 2 associates) is $1,010.
- 5 (1 representative; 4 associates) is $1,575.
- Additional Associate Members is $260 each
- Access to a rich network of over 5,000 facilities professionals
- A subscription to Facilities Manager magazine
- Access to the APPA Membership Directory & Resource Guide
- A subscription to Inside APPA, APPA’s biweekly e-newsletter
- Significant discounts on educational programs, publications and other APPA products and services
- Access to APPANet—APPA’s Web site
- Eligibility for APPA professional awards
- Opportunities to participate as an officer or committee member
- Participation in surveys, data collection efforts, research studies and other projects
- Access to Job Express—APPA’s job listing service for facilities professionals whether you’re looking for a job or searching for a candidate
- Eligibility for APPA Professional Development scholarships
- Access to public policy information, including environmental compliance and regulatory updates
Facilities Manager Magazine
APPA Online Dues Payment Center
Pay your 2013-14 Membership Dues Online!
Click Here for Details
Benchmarking & Organizational Change
Public Policy Strategy Agenda for 2012-13
Standards and Code Issue
Priorities of the APPA Code Advocacy Task Force
provides APPA members with a structured overview of the work and accomplishments the APPA (CATF) has made within the past twelve months.
APPA Community College Champions
Contact APPA’s Community College Champions to learn more about the value of APPA International, its regions, and chapters. APPA’s Champions will assist you in learning more about the APPA organization and its many networking opportunities. Reach out to a Champion near you!
Fully Revised & Updated! Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities
2012 Thought Leaders Report
2012 Report Focuses on
Space Management & Utilization
Strategic Capital Development
This book presents a bold approach for planning capital investments from a strategic and long-range perspective. Click here for more details!
APPA Web Standards PortalPowered by ANSI!
Every facilities department needs to ensure their institutions are in compliance with the most current codes and standards impacting construction, fire safety, lighting, the environment, ADA, and HVAC, among other areas. Click here to access the APPA Web Standards Portal!