July 12 Webinar Slides
July 12 Webinar Recording
Established: May, 2017
The ASHRAE Work Group shall be responsible for the following activities:
- Track and monitor all ASHRAE standards applicable to APPA member institutions.
- Using the ASCC Work Group Operating Procedures prepare proposed changes during the public comment periods as supported by APPA membership.
- Review, propose changes and, where necessary, solicit, collect, and analyze input received from APPA members prior to an established deadline on proposed changes to the ASHRAE standards and codes.
- Make recommendations to the Council on any changes recommended for formal proposal to the ASHRAE.
- Publish information through APPA to raise awareness of current requirements and pending changes found within the ASHRAE standards.
- Provide representation and oral comments, where needed, on ASHRAE standards committees, public hearings, task forces and workshops.
- Prepare and submit formal proposals for any recommended changes to ASHRAE standards for review and approval by the ASCC.
- Report outcomes to the ASCC for further direction.