APPA 2011: Cutting Edge and Insightful
|We hope you enjoyed your time in Atlanta.
Join us by clicking here to view some memorable moments!
APPA's Annual Conference and Exhibition
July 16 - 18, 2011
Hilton Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
APPA 2011 is the premier event for educational facilities professionals… the ultimate networking and learning experience for facilities officers, directors, and management personnel at every level, and from around the world.
APPA 2011 will explore the latest trends, challenges and solutions facing facilities organizations within colleges and universities; K-12 private academies and public school systems; libraries, museums, and other institutions of learning.
Over 40 conference sessions will offer the latest practices, innovative solutions and practical guidance, with a focus on the following this year in Atlanta:
- How will technology influence education and facilities over the next 10 years?
- How will facilities professionals prepare their institutions for the next-generation of learning?
- How will technological innovation impact traditional learning and the management of capital assets?
- How will educational institutions balance tradition with innovation?
- How will facilities professionals influence and lead efforts to shape tomorrow’s education business model?
Other areas of focus will include:
- Latest Sustainability Practices, Effective Solutions, and Success Stories
- Turning Old Into New: Building Renovation for the Future
- Creating and Managing Effective Emergency Management Systems
- Succession Planning: Ensuring a Smooth Transition for your campus at every level of your organization
- Energy System Innovations and State-of-the Art Systems Management
- Latest changes in Codes and Standards that every education facilities professional must know
- And much more. Visit us today for a full listing of session descriptions
Prepare to strategically influence and lead your institution NOW… and into the future.
REGISTER TODAY for APPA 2011 in ATLANTA.
Facilities Manager Magazine
APPA Online Dues Payment Center
Pay your 2013-14 Membership Dues Online!
Click Here for Details
Benchmarking & Organizational Change
Public Policy Strategy Agenda for 2012-13
Standards and Code Issue
Priorities of the APPA Code Advocacy Task Force
provides APPA members with a structured overview of the work and accomplishments the APPA (CATF) has made within the past twelve months.
APPA Community College Champions
Contact APPA’s Community College Champions to learn more about the value of APPA International, its regions, and chapters. APPA’s Champions will assist you in learning more about the APPA organization and its many networking opportunities. Reach out to a Champion near you!
Fully Revised & Updated! Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities
2012 Thought Leaders Report
2012 Report Focuses on
Space Management & Utilization
Strategic Capital Development
This book presents a bold approach for planning capital investments from a strategic and long-range perspective. Click here for more details!
APPA Web Standards PortalPowered by ANSI!
Every facilities department needs to ensure their institutions are in compliance with the most current codes and standards impacting construction, fire safety, lighting, the environment, ADA, and HVAC, among other areas. Click here to access the APPA Web Standards Portal!