Cast Your Vote
The APPA 2018 Officer Elections are now open. Voting will close on April 24, 2018 at midnight Eastern Time.
Primary Representatives and Proxies among APPA Institutional Members and Affiliate Members are eligible to cast ballots. Eligible voters may cast their votes online through this website (see below) or by using a paper ballot, which may be mailed or faxed to APPA, c/o Officer Elections, 1643 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Voters are encouraged to review candidate platform statements and candidate biographies prior to casting their votes. Platform statements, biographies, and short, two-minute video remarks from each candidate are available for you to view on this website. Click Here to View.
Ballots are now open
If you do not wish to vote online, you must use a paper ballot.
- Eligible voters are the primary representatives and proxies of APPA Institutional Members and Affiliate Members.
- Only one vote will be accepted from each APPA Institutional Member and Affiliate Member. Only the primary representative’s vote is counted, in the event both the primary representative and the proxy from the same Institutional or Affiliate Member cast votes.
- The proxy is an Associate of the APPA Institutional or Affiliate Member and if applicable, the name of the proxy is identified on the member’s dues renewal invoice.
- A space is available on the ballots for voters to submit write-in candidates.
- A Tally Committee will tabulate election results, which will be announced within one week after voting closes on April 24, 2018.
- The successful candidates will take office following installation ceremonies at the APPA 2018 Annual Conference and Exposition, to occur in Washington, D.C, August 3-5, 2018.
Please contact Steve Glazner, or Anita Dosik by email, if you have any questions.