Cast Your Vote Here
The APPA 2015 Officer Elections open on Monday, March 23, 2015. Voting will close on April 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
Primary Representatives and Proxies among APPA Institutional Members and Affiliate Members are eligible to cast ballots. Eligible voters may cast their votes online through this web site (see below) or by using a paper ballot, which may be returned via mail or fax to APPA, c/o Officer Elections, 1643 Prince Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
Voters are encouraged to review candidate platform statements and candidate biographies prior to casting their votes. Platform statements, biographies, and short, two-minute video remarks from each candidate are available for you to view on this web site.
View Candidate Platform Statements and Biographies
Primary Representatives and Proxies:
CLICK HERE TO CAST YOUR BALLOTS
If you do not wish to vote online, you may use a paper ballot.
- Eligible voters are the primary representatives and proxies of APPA Institutional Members and Affiliate Members.
- Only one vote will be accepted from each APPA Institutional Member and Affiliate Member. Only the primary representative's vote is counted, in the event both the primary representative and the proxy from the same Institutional or Affiliate Member cast votes.
- The proxy is an Associate of the APPA Institutional or Affiliate Member and if applicable, the name of the proxy is identified on the member's dues renewal invoice.
- A space is available on the ballots for voters to submit write-in candidates.
- A Tally Committee will tabulate election results, which will be announced a few days after the election closes.
- The successful candidates will take office following installation ceremonies at the APPA 2015 Annual Conference and Exposition, to occur August 4-6, 2015, at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel and Towers in Chicago, Illinois.
Please contact Anita Dosik, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 703-542-3837, if you have any questions.