The APPAinfo Listserv has moved to APPA’s Online Community
After more than 20 years as a resource for educational facilities professionals, the APPAinfo listserv has closed its doors. As a result of APPA’s current strategic plan, Preparing for Every Future, APPA is pleased to introduce the new Online Community to facilitate continued outreach, connection, and networking. We urge all APPA members to create or update their profile and join the Online Community for continued discussions and networking.
Features of the new Online Community include:
• APPA members only
• Searchable discussions, resources, and knowledge center
• Groups formed around your region, chapter, and special interests and topics
• Connect with other members based on skills, education, interests, and proficiencies
• Easy to update your APPA profile by simply logging into your myAPPA account
• Mobile and tablet responsive
To access, log into your myAPPA account and select APPA Community from the menu. You can update your APPA profile, join as many interest groups as you wish, post a question to a group, or continue a discussion on a topic of interest. The Online Community focuses on all campus facilities issues, regardless of size or type of school or organization. The community seeks to broaden your resource base by making it easier to interact with and respond to the needs of facilities professionals.
For more information or assistance, please contact member and community engagement.