APPA is the gathering place for those of us engaged in the field of educational facilities management.
The need and desire to connect with colleagues, virtually, continue to increase given the cost of travel and time away from the office. We’ve listened to our members! APPA’s various communities seek to broaden your resource base by making it easier to interact with and respond to the needs of facilities professionals.
Please use the menu to the left to navigate our available community engagement opportunities.
And this is how to stay connected….
- APPA Online Community – COVID-19 Forum Group is now open to the facilities community (member and non-member) **Click on the log-in tab at the top of the page to create an account or log-in**
- Weekly Town Hall meetings – recordings are available if you are unable to attend & educational credits are available
- COVID-19 Resource Page
- Facilities Manager magazine
- Online professional development
- Surveys and infographics from recent surveys
Join our APPA Online Community (replacing the APPAinfo listserv). To access, log into your myAPPA account and select APPA Community from the menu.
Join our APPA Online Community (replacing the APPA listserv). To access, log into your myAPPA account and select APPA Community from the menu.
Log into your myAPPA account to download the How-to Guide
Questions? Contact us!