Uncover how your educational facility peers are building smarter, higher-performing campus operations by ensuring the right people have the right data at the right time. You’ll learn how you can combine your GIS and CAD data to better map and manage your critical infrastructure and support informed decision-making related to overall campus operations and capital planning.
By joining this free webinar, you’ll be better able to:
• Identify and overcome common campus operations business challenges.
• Explain the value of combining your CAD, BIM, and GIS data into a seamless “map.”
• Apply spatial data management approaches to ensure success.
• Empower your team with the spatial data they need to extend the life of your campus assets, streamline maintenance work, and improve capital planning.
• Deliver the right information to the right people—wherever they are.
- Illustrate the value of combining CAD, BIM, and GIS data into an overall solution.
- Apply data management recommendations for success.
- Understand the principles of indoor and outdoor asset and work management.
- Leverage the fundamentals of a continuously updated approach to capital planning.
Moderator: Quint Pertzsch, Cartegraph
Panelists: Stuart Rich and Brant Scheidecker, Categraph