Ready to get to work? We are too!
When you work with people who share your commitment to professional excellence, you build a level of trust and respect built on a common goal.
At APPA, our goal is simple: it’s your goal. Right now, we know your goal is reopening — getting back to work and welcoming students and employees to a sparkling campus. Let’s work together to ensure that everyone on your team has the resources, knowledge and expertise to make it happen — safely and seamlessly.
Become an APPA institutional member and discover what 18,000 of your colleagues already know: APPA is your one-stop shop for timely and relevant information for facilities-management professionals.
An investment in APPA membership provides tangible value to your department and your school in many ways.
- Cost-Effective: Dues are based on enrollment and expenditures, so it’s fair to everyone’s budget. Plus, you get significant discounts on events!
- Educational: Increase your industry knowledge with APPA’s wide array of professional development opportunities including the upcoming Virtual Facilities Summit. If you’re looking to advance your career, our certification is a great way to showcase your commitment to the profession.
- Collaborative: Name as many people as you like on your membership in any department. Cross-functional teamwork means everyone succeeds!
- Accessible: Essential resources are at your fingertips 24/7. Just-in-time expertise is a click away!
- Relevant: Make informed decisions with specialized data on COVID-19 issues — collected and aggregated for you. We’ve done the work to save you time and effort! This includes reopening guidelines collected from colleagues in facilities management.
- Practical: Regional membership makes it easy to connect with local facilities professionals who understand challenges in your area. You’ll find additional networking and learning opportunities close to home!
Join APPA’s facilities management community today! Complete our application online and return it to us. We will put you into our network immediately. You can always mail it in with your payment if that’s easier. Complete instructions can be found here.
Not the decision-maker?
No problem. You can share the email or this web page URL with the people who makes the decision. Let them know how your entire institution will benefit from a very modest investment in APPA membership.
If you still have questions, we’d love to talk with you. Email our membership team, and we will be happy to help.