How is Honorary Membership Granted?
Honorary membership is granted by the Board of Directors to persons that are not otherwise members of APPA, who have rendered exceptional or meritorious service in promoting the purposes of the association. No more than three Honorary Members may be appointed in any year, and Honorary membership is a lifetime designation.
- Facilities Manager magazine.
- Inside APPA – APPA’s e-mail newsletter.
- A listing in and access to the APPA virtual Membership Directory.
- Discounts on professional development programs and publications.
Current Honorary Members
- Brenda N. Albright, Franklin, TN
- Harry E. Bovay, Houston, TX
- Sean C. Rush, Waltham, MA
- Walter A. Schaw, Beaufort, NC
- George B. Wright, Atlanta, GA