International membership is open to all colleges, universities or systems located outside of the United States of America, Canada and Mexico with their own facilities department and administrator. One individual will be chosen as the primary representative and serve as the principal contact between APPA and the institution. Unlimited associate members are included to receive member benefits at
Our current international members include organizations in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Singapore, Australia, Finland, South Africa, England, New Zealand, and Lebanon, to name a few.
Ready to Join?
Download the International Membership Application listed below.
A flat fee of $750, which includes one Primary Representative.
To add yourself as a free Associate Member to your institution’s existing APPA membership email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit myAPPA and create an online account.
- Facilities Manager magazine.
- Inside APPA – APPA’s e-mail newsletter.
- A listing in and access to the virtual APPA Membership Directory.
- Discounts on professional development programs and publications.
- Opportunities to participate as an APPA officer or committee member.
- Eligibility for professional awards.
- Access to Job Express – APPA’s job listing service.
Connect With us on Social Media!
Find information regarding professional development programs and what’s going on in educational facilities management.
Follow us on our social media platforms below!