International membership is open to all colleges, universities or systems located outside of the United States of America, Canada and Mexico with their own facilities department and administrator. One individual will be chosen as the primary representative and serve as the principal contact between APPA and the institution. Unlimited associate members are included to receive member benefits at not additional cost.
Ready to Join?
The APPA and regional membership year is April 1 to March 31. Download an International Membership application.
- A flat fee of $600, which includes one Primary Representative.
- To add yourself as a free Associate Member to your institution's existing APPA membership email email@example.com or visit myAPPA and create an online account.
- Facilities Manager magazine.
- Inside APPA - APPA's e-mail newsletter.
- A listing in and access to the virtual APPA Membership Directory.
- Discounts on professional development programs and publications.
- Opportunities to participate as an APPA officer or committee member.
- Eligibility for professional awards.
- Access to Job Express - APPA's job listing service.