Call for Submissions – Technology in the Workplace
The January/February 2023 issue of APPA’s Facilities Manager magazine will highlight Technology in the Workplace from a variety of campuses and schools throughout North America.
Get published! We want to include your project or success story. Send us a short description of the project and a photograph of the technology in action, your team at work, or the result of the use of the technology as it supports your students, faculty, and staff. Here are the particulars:
- Include a short title or name of the technology, product, or program
- Prepare a 200-word narrative description (no bulleted lists or PowerPoint slides) of the technology, why it was selected or needed, what problems it has solved, how much it has saved, or other relevant benefits
- Include details about program upgrades, technological innovations, facilities staffing, or other information of interest to your colleagues
- Send us one representative photo to accompany your short article. Images should be at least 300 dpi or 1 MB in size; include a caption and photo credit if needed
- Note: Please submit no more than two articles for consideration from each institution
Deadline for your submission: Monday, December 12, 2022
Send your technology write-up and photo to:
Editor, Facilities Manager
Coming in January/February 2023
- Technology in the Workplace
- 2022 APPA Regional Conference Highlights
Steve Glazner is APPA’s director of knowledge management and editor of Facilities Manager. You can reach him at email@example.com.