Today’s campus environment is at a crossroad with leadership and trust. The strongest institutional communities rise to daily challenges when there is a strong, trusting leadership team operating at their highest potential. Today, we invite you to take advantage of a unique learning opportunity and bring it to your campus!
How To Bring APPA’s Leadership Academy on Campus To Your Team
- Each Academy on Campus level is delivered over the course of 3 days.
- Only APPA Leadership Academy Faculty are permitted to deliver the program.
- Academy on Campus will be conducted in an environment conducive to learning, with ample space for tables and projection equipment. The equipment requirements include VCR, LCD projector, projection screen and five flip chart easels with paper, all of which are necessary to ensure professional delivery of the program.
- No more than 40 participants will be allowed to attend any one Academy on Campus training program. The minimum billing number of participants for a program is 20, with 30 being the preferred number of participants.
- Academy on Campus offerings should be scheduled at least 90 days in advance of the estimated scheduled start date of the training. Each institution will be required to sign a contract guaranteeing the number of estimated participants, the total cost of the program (based on the guaranteed estimated amount), and guaranteeing the date.
- All participants will be provided with official Academy on Campus manuals depending on the level being delivered.
- Certificates of Completion are provided by APPA for each participant.
This unique 3-day program, taught by APPA Leadership Academy Faculty, is tailored specifically toward the educational facilities professional. The per person cost is $995, with no additional costs being charged to the institution. NOTE: Effective April 1, 2020 our per person cost will be $1,095. All contracts signed before February 29, 2020 will lock in at the $995 per head cost.
We ask that you follow the following deadlines when scheduling your event on campus, to ensure materials are provided in a timely manner:
- A final registration listing will need to be provided in an Excel format 20 days prior to the start of the session.
- An estimated registration listing should be provided in an Excel format at least 30 days prior to the offering, to allow for preparation of materials, including your manual order.
Are you interested in hosting this game changing program for your team? Contact Suzanne Healy, APPA director of professional development, for date options, along with a sample contract for review.