APPA’s Pathway to Professionalism (P2P) provides a convenient and cost-effective way to ensure your employees receive relevant training from experts in the facilities management field. With P2P, you have access to APPA’s Customized Interactive Learning (CIL) platform and resources coupled with on-site or online instructor-led training at your institution. Your team will be able to learn from their colleagues in real-world discussions that are directly related to their daily work.
Because we have paired our CIL online platform with our trainers, your employees can train when – and where – it’s convenient for them. There’s no need to worry about time away from home, lost productivity or travel expenses. P2P makes it easy for everyone while maximizing learning and minimizing costs. If you have at least 20 people to train, we’ll come to you for just $1,195/person, with no extra costs.
Bring a P2P session to your campus, and you’ll get:
• Four separate days of instructor-led training at your campus exposing participants to APPA’s core areas of the Body of Knowledge;
• PowerPoint and supplemental instruction materials;
• 90 days of 24/7 access to our CIL for all registered attendees providing online study tools such as practice tools, exams, recorded webinars, narrated modules of the Body of Knowledge, study manual and flashcards;
• The option for qualified attendees to take and pass the CEFP exam at no cost (plus one free retake!) within 30 days of the end of the session.
Organizational Development & Team Building
With APPA’s P2P program, you’ll be able to provide a richer professional development opportunity for your team.
• Employees learn about aspects of the industry that their current jobs and experience would otherwise not provide with a standardized offering;
• Employees view the program as a demonstration of your institution’s commitment to their ongoing development;
• By including technical service workers or outside facilities customers breaks down barriers between FM staff and other workers, creating a shared sense of respect of responsibilities as well as understanding;
• A broader understanding of concepts in the Body of Knowledge based on the reality of your team’s specific workplace leads to a better understanding of the organization as whole.
Get Started Today!
We’re ready to help you succeed! Contact us today and let us tell you more about this pathway to professionalism. For additional information on how to bring this innovative program to your team, contact Kelly Ostergrant, Credentialing Coordinator, to discuss how to schedule your team for their next steps in professional development.