APPA invites APPA members and Business Partners to submit proposals for the 2024 webinar series. Designed specifically for educational facilities professionals, these webinars present proven solutions, best practices, and innovative strategies for the challenges facing APPA members in their daily work. APPA’s recent webinars have covered topics including integrated asset management, budget management, capital planning, and much more.
- Webinars last one hour (45–50 minutes for presentation, 10–15 minutes for Q&A).
- Presenters may take 3–5 minutes to promote the featured organization and/or product.
- Presenters receive a full registration report and a report with all questions asked during the Q&A session.
- Presenters receive an mp4 file of the presentation for their use by.
- APPA submits presentations to AIA for approval for continuing education credits and reports attendance to AIA for attendees with AIA credentials.
To propose a webinar for consideration in 2024, please submit the following through the link below by 12 midnight ET on November 3, 2023.
- Webinar title
- Short description describing the content
- Four learning objectives (what attendees will take away from the session)
- Case studies relevant to educational facilities (if available)
Click here to complete submission form.