Join EMA and BSI Group America Inc. for an insightful webinar as we delve into the success story of City of Guelph, the first city in Canada to certify its entire operations to the ISO 50001 Energy Management System standard.
During this engaging session, you will gain valuable insights into the City of Guelph’s journey towards achieving ISO 50001 certification, exploring the challenges faced, strategies implemented, and the tangible benefits reaped. Our expert speakers, including Tijo Joseph, City of Guelph’s management and Jim Moran, BSI ISO professional, will guide you through the intricate details of the process, offering practical tips and lessons learned.
– Overview of ISO 50001 and its significance in the global business landscape.
– Gain insight into common hurdles and effective strategies for resolution.
– Learn about Energy Management Systems (EnMS) and the tools, technologies and methodologies employed to monitor, measure, and improve energy performance.
– Discover how the City of Guelph fostered a culture of energy efficiency in its workforce.
– Explore the quantifiable benefits that the City of Guelph realized from ISO 50001 certification.