Today’s grounds manager has to be a scientist, a psychologist, an artist and designer, a business administrator, and an astute politician. This webinar will discuss what has changed in the latest edition of the publication and how to provide grounds managers with many of the resources necessary for efficient and effective operations.
1. Learn about Grounds management best practices and innovative new ways of managing our Grounds assets
2. Learn about actual on the ground success stories from our peers
3. Learn how to incorporate sustainable initiatives into your organization to make it more environmentally and financially sustainable
4. Learn about how to mentor and lead our people more effectively
* R. Marc Fournier – The Trustees of Reservations
* Brandon Rux – University of Chicago
Co-editors of APPA’s recently revised Operational Guidelines for Educational Facilities: Grounds.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.