Join us for a U.S. EPA-hosted webinar series focused on 24/7 hourly matching of renewable electricity. 24/7 hourly matching has been heralded as an important next step toward a cleaner energy future, providing electricity consumers the means to increase procurement impact while decarbonizing their consumption. EPA will feature perspectives and insights from experts, consumers and other market players leading the way on exploring the purchase and use of 24/7 hourly renewable electricity.
Webinar 2: The Corporate Experience
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
1:00-2:00 PM ET
In this webinar, EPA will turn to several of its leading corporate Green Power Partners who have actively pursued implementation of 24/7 hourly matching across their operations.
Attendees will learn:
- Corporate case studies in 24/7 hourly matching.
- What are the consumer benefits of 24/7 hourly matching?
- What are the key considerations for organizations moving toward 24/7 hourly matching?
- What is the role of large buyers to advancing 24/7 hourly matching?
- James Critchfield – Moderator, EPA
- Maud Texier – Head of Energy Development, Google Datacenters
- Chris Pennington – Director Energy and Sustainability, Iron Mountain Data Centers