This interactive and practical symposium will empower those who own and manage buildings to progress toward actionable plans that will protect and enhance the value of their assets now and in the decades to come.
Building investors are demanding action on environment, social, and governance matters, and governments are tightening energy and emissions regulations for existing buildings toward net-zero carbon goals. Meanwhile, many of our older buildings are being stressed by increasingly extreme weather events, and many are no longer meeting occupant needs.
How can building owners and operators manage their portfolios and prioritize planned renewal work to best respond to these complex, intersecting forces in a cost-effective manner? How can deep carbon and deep energy retrofits align with and support other business goals?
Join us to answer these questions and more during this one-day virtual event!
Come away from this event…
– Informed about the changing climate in which our existing buildings are now required to function and how this is continuing to change.
– Informed about the latest policy levers that are being enacted in both Canada and the U.S. to drive energy, emissions, climate resilience, and how they will impact your capital planning.
– Guided through the steps toward your capital planning to incorporate energy, emissions, and climate resilience priorities.
– Aware of the range of benefits resulting from deep retrofit delivery, going beyond typical metrics.
– Educated on implementation challenges and solutions for renewing existing (and especially occupied) buildings.
– Connected with other people who are at varying stages of planning and implementing retrofit work.
Who should attend?
This full-day event is a learning, networking, and resource-sharing opportunity for owners and managers of building portfolios who may be seeking guidance on how to prioritize capital renewals; or who are unsure how to embed energy, emissions, and climate resiliency considerations into their planning process to meet fast-evolving policies and codes; or who simply want to learn how to protect their assets in a changing climate. This includes private and institutional owners.
For over 25 years, RDH Building Science has been committed to leading change in the design and construction industry. We believe that all buildings can be made better through the integration of science, design, and construction expertise and by sharing our knowledge and experience with the industry. Our integrated team has contributed to energy retrofit projects throughout North America and Canada and has built a strong understanding of considerations needed to create a durable and high-performance enclosure.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.