The Greater Cincinnati Branch, PGMS invites you and your guests, co-workers, and colleagues to a fantastic outdoor worker safety seminar with preeminent speakers from National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). The seminar will be held at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati and will conclude with a behind-the-scenes tour of the facility. You don’t want to miss this one!
When: Tuesday April 28th; 9:00am to 2:30pm
Where: Paul Brown Stadium, downtown Cincinnati
* Registration & Networking Welcome
* Engineering Controls for Dust, Silica and Carbon Monoxide for Grounds Management Professionals
* Use of outdoor power equipment can cause exposure to hazards such as dust, silica and carbon monoxide. Choose and use tools to minimize your exposure.
* Outdoor Worker Hazards: Bites, Stings, and Heat Extremes Learn about physical and biological hazards to outdoor workers, including ticks and mosquitoes, venomous snakes and spiders, stinging insects, poisonous plants, sun exposure, and heat stress.
* Recommendations for each topic will include prevention and basic first aid.
* Hazard Mapping
* How to Protect Workers from Noise
Tour of Paul Brown Stadium Facilities
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.