In a year where professional development budgets don’t exist, yet everyone is looking for answers on how to adjust in our new world, the PCAPPA & MAPPA regions are coming together to bring you a Virtual Summit which will be the best place to share experiences, ideas, challenges and solutions while we open our campuses back up and find our way in the “new normal” together.
The PCAPPA & MAPPA Joint Virtual Summit will deliver relevant and insightful sessions focused on the facilities professional, discussion groups and virtual networking opportunities, both live and on-demand in our two-day interactive Virtual Summit.
What’s New in 2021?
- Two regions in ONE Summit! For the first time ever, the PCAPPA & MAPPA regions are bringing their facilities professionals together to give you twice the experience!
- More social time: In addition to our video chats by topic where you can engage with your peers on a variety of topics, we will be introducing a networking reception on day one of the Virtual Summit for you to kick back and enjoy yourself in a fun format!
- More content: This year we will be shortening our standard session length to 30 minutes allowing for more topics to be covered in the same amount of time. Check out our CFP page to submit your presentation proposal!
- Increased opportunity for sponsors: Look for our sponsors to showcase their expertise and solutions you need on campus in engaging new ways throughout the event.
- Speed Networking: An optional afternoon networking experience where you get to meet one-on-one with a variety of solutions providers for in-depth connections and resources you can’t get elsewhere!