Join us for a U.S. EPA-hosted webinar focused on 24/7 hourly matching of renewable electricity. 24/7 hourly matching has been heralded as an important next step toward a cleaner energy future, providing electricity consumers the means to increase procurement impact while decarbonizing their electricity consumption. EPA will feature perspectives and insights from experts, consumers and other market players leading the way on exploring the purchase and use of 24/7 hourly renewable electricity.
Use the link above to register for the webinar series. If you can’t attend one or more of the webinars you will still receive a link to a recording.
Introduction to 24/7 Matching
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
2:00-3:30 PM ET
In this webinar, EPA will welcome a panel of experts who will explore the concept, potential, opportunity, and challenges that 24/7 hourly matching brings to the U.S. and global markets.
Attendees will learn:
- What is 24/7 hourly matching?
- What role will it play in future markets?
- What is needed to make 24/7 a reality?
- What does 24/7 hourly matching mean for consumers big and small?
- James Critchfield – Moderator, EPA
- Toby Ferenczi – Founder, EnergyTag
- Ben Gerber – President and Chief Executive Officer, Midwest Renewable Tracking System
- Todd Jones – Director of Policy, Center for Resource Solutions
- Greg Miller – Energy Systems PhD Candidate, UC Davis