Figuring out how to turn safety guidelines on paper into a working Safe School Plan that everyone can follow is no easy task. As one school administrator told us, “There’s what’s recommended and there’s what’s reasonable — they’re not the same.”
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the challenges of reopening your school, this free webinar is for you.
In working with dozens of educational facilities across the country, we’ve come up with three steps to an effective Safe School Plan: 1. define your guidelines, 2. determine your communication strategy and 3. use products that support your strategy. This webinar will show you how to apply these steps and help you overcome the obstacles to keeping everyone safe.
Join us as two facility experts from New Pig Corporation walk us through their room-by-room checklist from an actual on-site visit. This case study will demonstrate how the New Pig Team helped one local school district implement their Safe School Plan and introduce you to practical solutions you can use in your school.
Attendees will come away with:
- An understanding of how to use a safety checklist in key areas of the school, including entrances, hallways, classrooms and common areas
- Practical, actionable real-life solutions from the New Pig case study that will help you keep students and faculty safe
- Access to easy-to-use software that calculates wiper usage and what you’ll need for your school
- Product recommendations to help you implement your Safe School Plan
- An opportunity to participate in a forum discussion with other schools
- A comprehensive Safe School Guide with checklists covering each of the areas discussed in the webinar
**PLUS As a thank you for attending, all participants (even on-demand) will receive a FREE social distancing floor sign sample pack.