Are you concerned about climate change and want to help expand the workforce urgently needed to implement climate solutions? Are you interested in how to make career guidance, sustainability and clean energy education plus job placement more effective and inclusive? Then you should attend the Solutions Summit brought to you by UNEP-YEA’s Green Jobs initiative and the Green Growth Knowledge Platform’s Green Learning Network:
Date: 1 June 2022
Time: 2 to 3:30 pm CET (8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Eastern)
All educators, practitioners and career advisors are in a unique and important position to give students the information they need to find or create green and sustainability jobs and contribute to a more sustainable future.
The event will cover:
- Student recruitment into green/sustainability jobs
- Career guidance and employee placements
The event will also unveil:
- Our UN based Green Learning Network platform for networking and connecting employers, educators, researchers and policymakers
- How to build a more inclusive workforce and engagement in climate solutions
- Skills to help students become effective change agents
This Summit is a follow up to previous convenings with the International Association of Universities and REN21.