This 4-part webinar series begins February 2, 2021. The webinar series focuses on information about using UVC (UVGI) disinfection to fight against COVID-19 pathogens on surfaces and in the air in buildings and transportation. During each webinar attendees will learn from experts what they need to know to determine whether UVC disinfection is a tool they should incorporate into their COVID-19 health and safety protocols and building ventilation systems to help ensure the health and wellbeing of employees, students, and the public.
Facility managers, building owners and engineers, environmental health and safety managers, industrial hygienists, and others will learn:
• how UVC disinfection works
• about real-world application examples
• the types of UVC disinfection solutions for various applications
• how simulations can optimize system design
• review scientific studies showing the effectiveness of the technology
All types of indoor spaces including manufacturing, medical and commercial offices, hotels and restaurants, as well as public sector libraries, courts, schools and even transit systems are looking for effective and reliable ways to protect occupants from infection. Each webinar is available in German or English.