February 5, 2020
1:00pm – 5:00pm
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
NOTE: This program session will earn participants 3.5 AIA Units.
Click here to register!
Assets can be a piece of equipment to a system, to an entire facility or infrastructure project. Register today as APPA explores the critical importance of the Total Cost of Ownership. This program is recommended for all levels of the facilities organization allowing everyone to be ‘on the same page’ with a common basic understanding of the goals and benefits. The course will introduce participants to the specifics of the APPA 1000™ Total Cost of Ownership principles and how TCO is scalable and applicable to all institutional assets, from a single asset to the entire portfolio. Participation in this 4-hour session will provide participants the tools understand the mandatory aspects of TCO while allowing participants to determine the scope of institutional implementation based on resources available.
- Participants will be exposed to APPA TCO, the 13 principles and other interrelated concepts.
- Participants will be able to understand and implement the APPA TCO Framework and Formula.
- Participants will gain an understanding of how APPA TCO can help your organization be more effective at making decisions for their organization.
- Participants will be taught how to identify the different levels of APPA TCO (basic, mid and complex) and to assess their current organizational/departmental level.
- Participants will be guided on how to outline next steps and discuss additional resources available from APPA.