Each year, APPA recognizes individual and institutional excellence and achievement through its awards program. The APPA Awards Program was established to:
– Identify and encourage individual and institutional excellence in facilities management.
– Encourage and promote active participation in APPA’s programs and services.
- Douglas K. Christensen Distinguished Leadership & Ethics Award
- APPA Fellow
- Pacesetter Award
- Meritorious Service Award
- Rex Dillow Award for Outstanding Article
- Award for Excellence in Facilities Management
- Effective and Innovative Practices
- Sustainability Innovation Award
The 2023 Awards Season Is OPEN, and the Deadline to Apply is December 15!
The 2023 APPA Award season, which highlights innovation and excellence across the vast educational community — is NOW OPEN! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to submit the creative accomplishments of your staff, department, or institution through December 15, 2022.
Submitting for the 2023 APPA Award season is easy as 1-2-3:
– Log into your myAPPA account from the APPA Home Page
– Click on myAPPA at the top orange menu
– Locate on the left-hand side under your myAPPA Menu Quick Links the myAwards Submissions
And submit away!
At any time during the submission process, should you require assistance, contact APPA Member Engagement Staff. Just a reminder – only members in good standing at submission and awarding are eligible.