Each year, APPA recognizes individual and institutional excellence and achievement through its awards program. The APPA Awards Program was established to:
- Identify and encourage individual and institutional excellence in facilities management.
- Encourage and promote active participation in APPA’s programs and services.
The 2020 awards submission process is now closed.
The 2021 Nominations and Application will open immediately following the 2020 APPA Annual Meeting & Exposition for both Institutional and Individual Awards.
Qualifications: Institution must be a member in Good Standing through the process of applying and acceptance of award.
- Douglas K. Christensen Distinguished Leadership & Ethics Award
- APPA Fellow
- Pacesetter Award
- Meritorious Service Award
- President’s Award
- Unsung Hero Award
- Rex Dillow Award for Outstanding Article
- Business Partner Award
- Award for Excellence in Facilities Management
- Effective and Innovative Practices
- Sustainability Innovation Award
Nominations and Application submittals for the 2020 year will open immediately following the APPA Annual Meeting & Exposition for both Institutional and Individual Awards. Final submittals for both will close November 30th 11:59pm EST. Complete a submission by logging into your myAPPA account.