Each year, APPA recognizes individual and institutional excellence and achievement through its awards program. The APPA Awards Program was established to:
- Identify and encourage individual and institutional excellence in facilities management.
- Encourage and promote active participation in APPA’s programs and services.
Qualifications: Institution must be a member in Good Standing through the process of applying and acceptance of award.
- Douglas K. Christensen Distinguished Leadership & Ethics Award
- APPA Fellow
- Pacesetter Award
- Meritorious Service Award
- President’s Award
- Unsung Hero Award
- Rex Dillow Award for Outstanding Article
- Business Partner Award
- Award for Excellence in Facilities Management
- Effective and Innovative Practices
- Sustainability Innovation Award
Complete a submission by logging into your myAPPA account. Click on the myAPPA link at the top of the page. In the right column of options, you’ll see myAwards Submissions.