Open only to APPA’s Business Partner members
For APPA’s biweekly e-newsletter, Inside APPA, we have created the Business Partner Whitepaper Series and invite you to contribute a case study, technical paper, or research report to be published in a future issue of the newsletter and the APPA Newsfeed page. Inside APPA is distributed biweekly to more than 17,000 educational facilities professionals.
Note that there is no charge for you to participate; we just want to share your valuable products, services, and industry insights with APPA members, and increase your firm’s exposure and visibility.
- Contributions to the Business Partner Whitepaper Series are open only to current APPA Business Partner members whose dues are paid in full. Sharing your knowledge with fellow APPA members will increase your firm’s exposure and visibility. If you are not yet an APPA Business Partner member, learn more and join by visiting https://www.appa.org/membership/business-partner-membership/.
- Each published whitepaper will be promoted and linked in the biweekly e-newsletter, Inside APPA. Additionally, it will appear on the Inside APPA newsfeed, and archived on the APPA website as valuable content for members and others to search and review.
- Your whitepaper should focus on a project, issue, or research that you’ve conducted related to educational facilities. This includes facilities topics focused on colleges, universities, K-12 schools and districts, preparatory schools, museums, libraries, city/county governments, federal agencies, and other nonprofit, education-oriented entities.
- There is no cost to your company for contributing a whitepaper to this new series. This is a benefit of your commitment as an APPA Business Partner member.
Submitting Your Paper
The following must be provided:
- A PDF file or link to a web page of the case study, technical paper, or research report you wish to promote.
- A digital format image to promote your project, product, or service.
- A digital format image of your company logo.
- An abstract of your submission (no more than 200 words.)
- A short overall promotional statement about your company, product, or service, along with contact information (no more than 100 words.)
Thank you in advance for your contributions to the series. Please send your questions or whitepaper ideas to Steve Glazner, APPA’s director of knowledge management.
Be sure to read past issues of Inside APPA and feel free to sign somebody up for a free subscription!